Magura MT Trail Sport
Magura MT Trail Sport Disc Brake Set
The Magura MT Trail Sport Disc Brake Set sets a new standard in power and performance output for Trail braking at a realistic and affordable price.
Maximum Braking Power, Perfect Modulation
To obtain the perfect balance of braking performance, power and modulation the MT Trail brakes have a well thought out design. The front brake caliper has four pistons to provide exceptional power in an instant. The rear caliper has a two piston setup that provides responsive modulation and a reliable brake feel through even the most demanding of trail situations.
- Material: Aluminium (lever blade, caliper), Carbotecture (master cylinder)
- Use: Trail
- Brake Fluid: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil
- Hose Attachment: Banjo
- Reach Adjust: Yes
- Shift Mix: Yes
- Bleed Type: Magura EBT
- Lever Orientation: Flip-Flop
- Recommended Rotor: Magura Storm HC
- Hydraulic Hose: Magura Disc Tube
- Pistons: 4x front, 2x rear
- Lever Blade: 1 Finger HC
- Mount: Post Mount
- Weight: 255g (front), 230g (rear)
Note: Rotors and brake adaptors and brake pad retaining pins are not included. Brake pad retaining pads are supplied with Magura Brake Pads.
- EBT: Magura Easy Bleed Technology guarantees quick and easy bleeding that provides maximum power output and exceptional modulation.
- Carbotecture: This advanced carbon fibre layup is extremely light, impact resistant, shatterproof and has the highest degree of stiffness available.
- Magura Royal Blood Mineral Oil: The bleeding of a Magura brake is not a routine chore, because the Royal Blood hydraulic oil does not absorb water. It in fact lubricates the whole braking system. If ever filling and bleeding is necessary after a fall and repair of the tubing, use only Magura Blood hydraulic oil and never DOT brake liquid.